With Bronnie Zervos
Take your hand embroidery skills to the next level! This is a great opportunity for makers that are already stitching or those students that have completed Bronnie’s Hand Embroidery Workshop.
These are all the things covered in this workshop:
- learn a wide range of new techniques and advanced embroidery stitches
- learn different ways to use the stitches you already know
- learn how to incorporate metallic thread and other mixed media such as sequins and buttons
- learn how to draw with thread (you don’t need any drawing skills at all!)
- learn new ways to transfer patterns onto your fabric
This is a full day of pure creativity and learning, all materials provided but please feel free to bring any current projects or ideas with you. This is a full day workshop, with a morning session, lunch break and afternoon session.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the Hand Embroidery classes by the way, Bronnie was an attentive and patient teacher and the small group size – excellent!”
– Jan attended our Hand Embroidery Workshop
Please note, this workshop is suitable for makers and crafters of beginner-level or more. This workshop is not suitable for complete beginners. If you would like to learn how to hand embroider to attend this workshop or you need a refresher you can attend our Hand Embroidery Workshop.
View times and dates for other creative and craft workshops.
About Bronnie Zervos
Bronnie started making and crafting as a way to practice mindfulness and to create time for herself in this busy world. Her favourite crafts are jewellery making, embroidery, crochet and macrame. Whilst she loves making and creating for markets and her online store, her real passion is inspiring others to get creative and to enjoy the process. Bronnie truly believes everybody has a creative side!